[Dialogue] NASA software developer moves on ...

Marge Philbrook msphilbrook at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 14:27:46 PDT 2012

Tim, I loved your story of your life. I visited Lynn and Gail Oden on my
way back from my granddaughter's wedding in Berkeley in August.  They are
in good spirit and we had a great time. We had been friends for years
before they came into the order.

I hope in your retirement you will find time to come to Chicago to see what
is happening in the archives and to help us keep a clear vision of the
possibilities of keeping the archives a "living legacy," bringing the past
into the future.  You're the greatest.  Marge Philbrook