[Dialogue] ICA India celebrates!

David M Dunn dmdunn1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 09:48:07 PDT 2012

Mary Kurian D'Souza wrote:

> About 50 people will be gathering on October 2, 2012 at the Talegaon facility of ICA: India to mark 50 years of ICA.  We hope to be able to share some of these reports with those who gather.

Burna Dunn and I have deep gratitude for the year we spend in India—our first assignment overseas—working with Mary and Cyprian D'Souza and colleagues in the Calcutta House, surrounded by the explosion of Nava Gram Prayas.

We celebrate this anniversary, India's greatness, the new nation that is coming into being, and all of the creations of the ICA in India.

David

David Dunn
740 S Alton Way 9B
Denver, CO 80247