[Dialogue] code list

R Williams rcwmbw at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 07:30:44 PDT 2012

Darrell,

There are probably several lists of statements holding the principles that guided the life and mission of the Order Ecumenical.  Perusing the Golden Pathways site http://wedgeblade.net/gold_path/gold.htm I found 3 of them: Operating Principles, Operating Principles of the Intra-Global Movement and Principles of Actuation.

Hope this is at least part of what you're looking for.

Randy

"Listen to what is emerging from yourself to the course of being in the world; not to be supported by it, but to bring it to reality as it desires."
-Martin Buber (adapted)