[Dialogue] code list

darrell walker darrell66 at earthlink.net
Tue May 15 17:21:03 PDT 2012

Randy,
    Thank you for referencing the lists in Golden Pathways.  But those are not the list I am looking for; those are ICA lists.  The one I remember was EI/Order from the early seventies.
    Thanks anyway,
        Darrell
Darrell,

There are probably several lists of statements holding the principles that guided the life and mission of the Order Ecumenical.  Perusing the Golden Pathways site http://wedgeblade.net/gold_path/gold.htm I found 3 of them: Operating Principles, Operating Principles of the Intra-Global Movement and Principles of Actuation.

Hope this is at least part of what you're looking for.

Randy

At some point in the far-distant past, I remember a code, a list of twenty or so statements of foundational beliefs of the Order.  One of the statements went something like “effectiveness, not efficiency, is the mark of our work.”  Another paraphrased was “care is rendered structurally.”  Does anyone recall (and have a copy) of the list I am referring to.  If so, I would like to have a copy.
    Darrell Walker – in Phoenix where it will be 106F today.