[Dialogue] code list

darrell walker darrell66 at earthlink.net
Tue May 15 06:32:18 PDT 2012

At some point in the far-distant past, I remember a code, a list of twenty or so statements of foundational beliefs of the Order.  One of the statements went something like “effectiveness, not efficiency, is the mark of our work.”  Another paraphrased was “care is rendered structurally.”  Does anyone recall (and have a copy) of the list I am referring to.  If so, I would like to have a copy.
    Darrell Walker – in Phoenix where it will be 106F today.