[Dialogue] [Norton AntiSpam]Re: It's that crazy last name

PSchrijnen at aol.com PSchrijnen at aol.com
Mon Jun 25 21:07:08 PDT 2012

Yes, Clare. wonderful times. And, in some circumstances, times of great
intensity.

Our best wishes,

Paul

cla9ken8 at ecentral.com writes:

Dear Paul and Christine,  What a great photo of all of you.   It's such fun
to get together isn't it?  Mark has been here in Vermont  visiting Peter
and it is go good to see them together.  It's been a long  time since we have
been in the same place.  Mark and his family will be  back at the end of
July for a few days, so we'll see more of them all  while we are here.  Clare