[Dialogue] Judith Tippett is home!

Jayandem2 at aol.com Jayandem2 at aol.com
Tue Jun 26 09:28:57 PDT 2012

Dear family and friends:

Judith came home from Surrey Place Rehab Center yesterday  (Monday). She
had made amazing progress in the past 4 weeks since I emailed you  last. She
has so appreciated all the cards, emails, and words of encouragement  during
her recovery from her fall on Easter eve, April 7th.

She uses a wheelchair and a walker to get around, but most of  the serious
pain she had that hampered her therapy has subsided. She will be  going back
to Surrey Place for physical therapy twice a week for the next  several
weeks.

Once again, thanks for your support. One never knows when  support will be
needed in life, but we have certainly felt the network of care  that we are
a part of.
(I know - ending with a preposition - just recall the joke of  the Texan
student at Harvard)

This is a picture taken a week ago when Kit and her good  friend, Jimmy
Lee, visited. This was dinner on the beach!