[Dialogue] [Norton AntiSpam]Re: It's that crazy last name

Ken Whitney cla9ken8 at ecentral.com
Mon Jun 25 11:02:08 PDT 2012

Dear Paul and Christine,  What a great photo of all of you.  It's such fun to get together isn't it?  Mark has been here in Vermont visiting Peter and it is go good to see them together.  It's been a long time since we have been in the same place.  Mark and his family will be back at the end of July for a few days, so we'll see more of them all while we are here.  Clare