[Dialogue] Any ICA Academy Deans Still Alive?

frank bremner fjbremner at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 16:33:30 PDT 2012

I recall a Tioga-Nicetown HDTS, around May-June 1980.  It was held in basement of an AME church.  I think it was 2-3 weeks.  I was at the opening feast, then packed up for returning to Australia. Bruce Williams might remember further details.  I still have copies of the poster, placemat, envelope, letterhead etc I designed for the event. Cheers Frank Bremner
 CC: dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net