[Dialogue] Any ICA Academy Deans Still Alive?

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 04:29:21 PDT 2012

> I deaned Tioga-Nicetown;  how about a story??  I only vaguely recall the place name.  Mt st Helen's was in 1980, I think.  How many people?  Was it eight weeks?

Jim Wiegel
Jfwiegel at yahoo.com

“One cannot live in the afternoon of life according to the program of life’s morning; for what was great in the morning will be of little importance in the evening, and what in the morning was true will at evening have become a lie.” – Carl Jung

Partners in Participation Upcoming public course opportunities:
ToP Facilitation Methods, Sept 11-12, 2012
ToP Strategic Planning, Oct 9-10, 2012
The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday- Sept 7, 2012
Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation program is available in Phoenix in 2012-3. Program begins on Nov 14-16, 2012
See short video http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=55 and website for further details.