[Dialogue] Any ICA Academy Deans Still Alive?

Marge Philbrook msphilbrook at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 19:15:42 PDT 2012

I'm so glad this conversation is going on.  We have lots of "stuff" in the
archives on the Academy but we haven't organized it yet.  We haven't gotten
into the conversation because I've been so busy with family obligations
(grand children are getting married), Jean Long has been ill, Sally Fenton
has had surgery, etc. etc.).  Next week we'll be in the archives more and
try to add to your responses.

This is great!  Marge Philbrook