[Dialogue] A Mini-Library for a 21st Century Spirit Movement

R Williams rcwmbw at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 07:35:40 PDT 2012

Good list!  Of course there will always be books that others would have included.  One I would add is Ethics by Dietrich Bonhoeffer, from whence the "Freedom" paper came.

Randy

"Listen to what is emerging from yourself to the course of being in the world; not to be supported by it, but to bring it to reality as it desires."
-Martin Buber (adapted)