[Dialogue] A Mini-Library for a 21st Century Spirit Movement

Ken Fisher hkf232 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 07:26:59 PDT 2012

As a part of our 50th anniversary celebration:

A Mini-Library for a 21st Century Spirit Movement

Dear Old Colleagues and New Acquaintances,

I want you to have and reflect upon the following reviews of some of the visionary writing that expresses our common experience. My hope is that this overview can generate additional commonality and consensus building among us.

For a viable and flourishing humanity on planet Earth
and a vital resurgence of Christian practice,

Gene Marshall