[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] A Mini-Library for a 21st Century Spirit Movement

Herman Greene hfgreene at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 9 11:10:15 PDT 2012

This would not be my list.

Herman

  _____

From: oe-bounces at lists.wedgeblade.net
[mailto:oe-bounces at lists.wedgeblade.net] On Behalf Of Ken Fisher
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2012 10:27 AM
To: Order Ecumenical Community; Colleague Dialogue
Cc: Gene Marshall
Subject: [Oe List ...] A Mini-Library for a 21st Century Spirit Movement

As a part of our 50th anniversary celebration:

A Mini-Library for a 21st Century Spirit Movement

Dear Old Colleagues and New Acquaintances,

I want you to have and reflect upon the following reviews of some of the
visionary writing that expresses our common experience. My hope is that this
overview can generate additional commonality and consensus building among
us.

For a viable and flourishing humanity on planet Earth

and a vital resurgence of Christian practice,

Gene Marshall