[Oe List ...] What do we know about Helene?

Judy Lindblad nj.lindblad at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 07:23:59 PDT 2024

Hello to all from Cincinnati Oh where three large trees fell on our Senior
living campus but missed the building.
Perhaps in line with Larry’s admonition I am finding encouragement in a new
series  “American Historia…An Untold Story“ and found the “0ur Common
Future” files from 1988 in my archives.  A new resident here also quoted
Joanna Macy “Great Turning” in her recent blog.
Ellen Howie and I also chat weekly for moral support.
Blessings to all and thanks for the thinking ahead memories.
Judy Lindblad