[Oe List ...] Celebrating Dick's 89th!

Dharmalingam Vinasithamby dvinasithamby at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 7 19:31:28 PST 2024

 Dear Dick,

Many happy returns of the day. I remember meeting you at the KL house on my return from India sometime in the 70s. That evening, I was in pain from an attack of kidney stones. You said I should see a doctor and rushed me to the University Hospital in PJ. The quick medical attention, my good fortune and your help got me over that medical emergency in a few days. I don’t think I thanked you enough that day so I’m thanking you again now. I‘ll always remember you as a resourceful person able to solve problems with clear thinking and good humour.
 Dharma