[Oe List ...] Celebrating Dick's 89th!

Judith Hamje jhamje at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 12:52:31 PST 2024

Dick,
Happy Birthday. I still remember the time in 1969 you flew me in a private
plane from Farmer City Illinois to Chicago because I needed to get back
quickly. You had recently received your private pilot license and it was my
first time in a small plane. I remember being  a little anxious. Then we
got to Chicago and you were looking down to find the airport near the lake,
I think it was called Meigs Field, it is not there now, and you couldn't
find it or was not given permission to land.   We landed safely at another
airport  a little further west from the lake. A great adventure.

Happy Birthday,
Judith Hamje