[Oe List ...] on demon possession

W. J. synergi at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 31 13:41:41 PDT 2024

When I began to realize the depth of Donald Trump's spiritual suffering/malaise, and the awfulness of the unconscious self-hate that he projects onto others and elicits with his god-awful behavior, I could finally experience some compassion for the man in his sickness. Maybe like Billy Graham felt for Richard Nixon in his agony.Not any more.Mr. Trump's hidden suffering is minuscule in comparison to the spiritual suffering of the American people, especially those who experience remorse for voting for Trump, and those diehards who insist on living in the delusion that he's just wonderful. They are suffering so deeply that they cannot see and hear the truth that will set them free. That's called 'demon possession.'Marshall Jones(Written in 2017)