[Oe List ...] Completed Life of Michael Tippett

Seth Longacre sethlongacre at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 18:12:06 PDT 2024

Paula,

Thank you so much for sharing this news.

I feel deeply sad, even as I know that Mike lived a full, deep and joy-filled life. He was a man of service who found his fulfillment there. Teaching long after “retirement” not necessarily because he loved it but because it was needed. His care for Meg and Judi was filled with love. He was such a model of Those Who Care.

  Seth T. Longacre
  Ashland, OR

Unapologetically committed to equality, diversity, compassion, love, and justice.

          ———-O0ooo—
          ———–(——)—
         ————(_/-
          —-ooo0O—-