[Oe List ...] Completed Life of Michael Tippett

Paula Philbrook paula.philbrook at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 18:00:07 PDT 2024

Micheal’s Daughter,Brooke  posted this on Facebook

FYI- On Sunday, July 14 , Michael Tippett made his final curt ain call. We
are profoundly sad that we had to say goodbye to this funny, smart, witty
and kind soul, but we are relieved that he is no longer in pain. During his
86 years on the earth, our father/grandfather lived a life of service as an
educator and community leader. He was a true Christian who lived out his
faith quietly, b ut resolutely. Wewill gather on his birthday, September 1,
to celebrate his life..

Journey on Michael,
Paula

Personal Mission Statement: *I nurture love, peace & harmony in every
situation for my caring family, disempowered communities, and our precious
planet.*