[Oe List ...] A question

w.schlesinger at pvida.net w.schlesinger at pvida.net
Mon Jul 15 13:37:26 PDT 2024

And yet.  Some of the MAGA folk are engaged in day to day support work for low and moderate income families.  And they do not trust what seems to be a threat and a double standard to their challenges.  Some see ‘apple cart upset’ as the answer to blind regulatory and arbitrary rules that don’t fit their experience.  Not arguing agree – but to hear as more than ‘evil.’

Bill