[Oe List ...] DONNELLY, Rev. Robert

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 15:54:41 PST 2024

I remember, especially, Bruce’s twinkly eyes and his way of standing at an angle . . .

An old spiritual, that I don’t remember ever learning, goes round in my head, and sometimes I sing these few lines aloud — at our food bank or just anywhere

“Oh what fellowship, oh what joy divine
Leaning on the everlasting arms…”

Jim Wiegel
“…the long work