[Oe List ...] Searching for a paper

Ruth Gilbert ruthhgilbert at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 12:11:34 PDT 2023

Hi Bill,
I don’t quite know what drove you to work in Greek, but this is a wonderful report out of your work.  These particular words are ones that get thrown around a LOT!  Thank you for sharing this.

These are some words I’d be interested in hearing about in the Greek - if you are so inclined.
forgiveness
prayer
grace

Ruth