[Oe List ...] FW: Sue/Steve Laxdal: Saging and books and our thanks

Lynda C lynda860 at outlook.com
Fri Sep 22 14:42:12 PDT 2023

Looks like my e-mail archives has some helpful information.  Please note our e-mail addresses are not current.  This was before we moved to Davidson.  The Doves no longer use e-mail.  I’ll notify Janelle via phone.    Good articles above.  I’ll check out the website if it is still available.

Sharing the legacy of that visit with the Laxdals with gratitude and care,

Lynda and John