[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Searching for a paper

Ken Fisher kenfisher1942 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 14:10:45 PDT 2023

James,

Thank you as ever for this, (and many others) collegium.

> A key questions is how does this apply to shifting the consciousness to a planetary perspective.  Jan

Paraphrasing from Maria Popova’s Maginalian, https://www.themarginalian.org/, if an ant hill could be used as an analogy for all of humanity, where murder and music get equal billing, where there are differing roles but no hierarchy, the workers have encounters that spread through the hill and influence its behaviour. (I could say that each of us is the access to a hologram of the entire cosmos.)

My partner, Mary Farrar (83) and I (81) have an at-wake-up, a joint solitary commencing with at least 20 minutes of silence. These days, we have done that on my front porch on the main street of a small village, when nothing is stirring except the call of loons and a rooster crowing. Next, we exchange our state of being and a gratitude. I got this process from Joyce Marshall many years ago.

With the utterance of our our 'State of Being’ we then try to locate it in the Other World charts - the Jenkins edition that I got from David Dunn a year ago.

This simple practice keeps our partnership in the lively present moment, honouring our 'two-ness’. We can safely be at ‘opposite ends’. This assertion of consciousness of consciousness, intentionally affects everything we are, together and with others.

Ever grateful for the response of others.

Ken