[Oe List ...] Two more weeks

Lynda C lynda860 at outlook.com
Tue Sep 5 11:29:09 PDT 2023

Dearest Elaine,  The song “Inch by Inch, Row by Row.  Gonna make this garden grow”
comes to mind for one of my favorite gardeners.  Wish we could make it faster, but at our age, healing takes a lot longer than when we watched our younger folks heal.   I’ll pass on to OE folks who can help cheer you on and share their experiences which will help build a new story.

Sending care and patience and renewed energy vibes your way.  Lynda and John