[Oe List ...] JWMathew's birth anniversary

ballardica at gmail.com ballardica at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 13:30:37 PDT 2023

Dear Mary,

Your poem is the perfect word picture of my experience of life in our Order and afterwards.  Thank you for this gift, among the many you have given.  I am still picturing you and Cyprian in your lovely home in Puna and our enjoying custard apples!!

God is good and we are among those who are blessed.  Hope you are your family are doing well.  I love the beautiful bowl your daughter made which sits in my dining room now.  I’d love for you to come visit it and us someday….

Be well and keep being the presence of your Mystery, depth and greatness.

Love to all,

Louise

Jack says Hi and thanks too!