[Oe List ...] JWMathew's birth anniversary

Sunny Walker sunny.sunwalker at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 09:12:16 PDT 2023

I so appreciate you, Mary! You have been a shining light in my life and
this is so beautifully expressed, it brings tears. I never had a chance to
work closely with Joe, only Lynn. And yet what he catalyzed and carried for
so many years carried us as well, and still does.

Sunny

*Sunny Walker *
*She/her/hers*
*On **Arapaho, Cheyenne, Núu-agha-tʉvʉ-pʉ̱ (Ute), and Očeti Šakówiŋ (Sioux)
tribal land*

Certified Facilitator (Also Certified ToP Facilitator)
ToP Methods Mentor Trainer - Upcoming Courses
<https://www.top-training.net/w/>
Virtual Facilitation Collaborative Senior Facilitator
sunny.sunwalker at gmail.com
303-587-3017

For diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging inquiries:
sunny at diversityinnovators.com
www.diversityinnovators.com

For virtual facilitation inquiries:
sunny at virtualfacilitationcollaborative.com