[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Completed life of Jack Gilles

Robertson Work warkers at msn.com
Wed Nov 29 14:27:03 PST 2023

Jack was assigned to the Indiahoma HDP when our family was reassigned to Jamaica. Much later, I enjoyed working on the ICA archives with Jack. I loved his passion, self confidence, and total commitment to world service. I was touched by the way he cared for his wife as she declined. In his final years, he continued working on a Wayside Inn in Litibu. I miss his physical presence and know that his words and deeds will continue to touch many lives.

Robertson Work
Books and bio<https://www.amazon.com/Robertson-Work/e/B075612GBF>    Blogsite<https://compassionatecivilization.blogspot.com/>    Substack<https://robertsonwork.substack.com/>    Videos and articles<https://www.globalcompassioncoalition.org/author/robertson-work/>    Website<https://www.robertsonwork.com/>