[Oe List ...] Bill Grow's Passing

Ken Fisher kenfisher1942 at gmail.com
Tue May 16 15:25:15 PDT 2023

Dear Rebecca, Brad, and Ian,

When I moved to the West Side in May of ’68, your parents were most warm and welcoming. Your dad was the master of our print shop and our computerized mailing list, with its IBM punch cards. Every conversation was animated! Your mom was one of the anchors in the preschool along with Jeanette Stanfield. I remember their black berets. And then of course there were ‘y’all’, including Cameron. Together, you bore a corps d’esprit. The Grows were known to all as a family of profound service, which was never-ending.

Here’s to Bill’s life-long service and care.

Love, Ken