[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Bill Grow

Ellie Stock elliestock at aol.com
Mon May 15 09:17:48 PDT 2023

So sorry to hear this news about Bill.  His care and compassion bloomed wherever he and Nancy were planted in such a variety of assignments and tasks, be it enablement, global assignment, the first and only US ITI, helping to develop Swamp Gravy in Colquit, or working with his retirement community.  He had a passion for the community and the arts (led the Millenium 2000 gathering workshop on this), loved music, and traveled internationally with the Yale Alumni Touring Choir.  He also worked to overturn the Citizens United decision.  He was passionate about and gave himself 100% to whatever he did, be it at the macro or micro level. We had the chance to visit them a couple of times in Colquit and also with their House Church when they moved back east.
We give thanks for and celebrate the gift of Bill's life and lift up our prayers for all his family and those whose lives he touched.
Grace and peace ~
Carleton and Elliecarletonstock at aol.com elliestock at aol.com