[Oe List ...] FW: FW: Joe Crocker's Passing

ML Jones mljones2022 at gmail.com
Mon May 1 08:39:07 PDT 2023

Dear Marilyn, Ben and Jon,

Joe and I were assigned to Development as a team working on grants.  He
quickly became someone I deeply respected. We raised some new sources of
money and built a solid team.
These are the times when I wish we could all celebrate Joe's life together
in the Great Hall with glorious singing of "For All the Saints".

We are very sorry for your loss and grateful for Joe's many leadership
contributions to the Order: Ecumenical.

Journey On, Journey On,

Mary Laura and Ken

Mary Laura Jones