[Oe List ...] FW: FW: Joe Crocker's Passing

ballardica at gmail.com ballardica at gmail.com
Mon May 1 07:52:14 PDT 2023

fyi

From: Kamala Parekh <kamala.parekh at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, May 1, 2023 7:04 AM
To: John Ballard <ballardica at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: FW: [Oe List ...] Joe Crocker's Passing

Dear Jack and Louise,

So heartbreaking to hear about dear Joe's passing away...we always remember his big booming voice, warm smiles and keen intellect.

We feel fortunate that we were together in Maliwada and learned so much from his experience and wisdom.

May the Lord give Marilyn and the family peace that passes all understanding.

Thanks for sharing this news with us .

Love n regards.