[Oe List ...] FW: latest poem-a midnight poem creation by Nelson Stover

Lynda C lynda860 at outlook.com
Sun Mar 5 17:42:16 PST 2023

Ever the poet, writer, and spirit guide,  Nelson shared his latest creation from the “throne” of his hospital bed at his home in Greensboro, NC, where he is in Hospice care.  Round-the -clock care is with him and Elaine.  After reading and re-reading this amazing poetic life journey we all are on, John and I phoned him for a brief conversation and asked if he was ready for a song as part of our care for him.  We sang and read “Dawns the World.”

Part of his bedtime routine is creating an agenda about what he wanted to think about, not worry about, during his sleepless times.  A good idea for most of us!

He reports he is not in pain, his body just isn’t working well.  He and Elaine are gratefully appreciating  your notes and calls.  They would be ready for other song visits, reflections or expressions of care.

With care for this family,  Lynda and John