[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] The passing of Rick Jones

Marie Sharp mbsharp71 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 19:34:43 PDT 2023

Dear Sunny,

Thank you for letting us know of the death of Rick.  Teresa and Rachel were
part of Phase I activities at Kemper when I was assigned there.  They
participated in the July 1983 camp in Wisconsin when Basil and I were
there.  Rick brought his welcoming smile to events and activities of his
daughters both at Kemper and at camp visiting day for parents.  Please also
extend to Teresa and Rachel my condolences.
Marie