[Oe List ...] The passing of Rick Jones

Susan Fertig sfertig at blueskytech.us
Sun Jul 9 18:13:10 PDT 2023

Sunny, I must have met Rick in Houston, but I don't remember him clearly. I know what you mean about "confusingly" you miss him. That is so often the case when we have been with someone so long (28 years, wow!). I'm sorry for your loss. A life you lived together.

Susan

Susan Fertig-Dykes

And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought .  Isaiah 58:11