[Oe List ...] Joe Crocker's Passing

Joan jfknutson at aol.com
Sat Apr 29 07:23:37 PDT 2023

 Another member of our meditative council passes on.  I only worked with Joe once setting up the Pisinemo project in Arizona and we had an argument over some issue.  I remember it well because he really listened to me and "fought" very fairly.  I was grateful because I wasn't skilled at arguing.  It gave me courage.
Joan Knutson