[Oe List ...] Joe Crocker's Passing

Elisabeth Banks elisabeth.a.banks at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 23:58:06 PDT 2023

Dear Marilyn,
So sad to hear of Joe‘s passing, but wonderful that you were all there to
celebrate his amazing life. I will never forget him or you at all The HDPs.
I have thought of you many times over the years, especially when I was
unable to write and was not so good on dictation either We both avidly,
read your Christmas letters. I will not forget working with Joe on the
contradictions for Maliwada-his patience and persistence, until we finally
realised that the ones we had done prior to the latest were much better –
we laughed. I will not forget his kindness and his approachable leadership.
I will think of him always as a great man.
I send my love and sympathies to you and to Ben And Jon and their families
Elisabeth Banks