[Oe List ...] Has anyone read “the dawn of everything”

Judy Lindblad nj.lindblad at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 17:19:20 PDT 2022

I borrowed it from the library, read and skimmed several chapters and then
copied the last portion. I found it intriguing and realized that much of
what they shared and observed were familiar from several Academy courses
and Summer Program speakers years ago.  We have been gifted with this
approach and hopefully the larger context will contribute to greater
understanding today.

Judy Lindblad my new address will be in the Directory