[Oe List ...] 9/10/22 PHOTOS—B½ OF ARCHIVE PROJECT

Sarah H. Buss shbuss at me.com
Sun Sep 11 14:05:57 PDT 2022

1962 after our wedding so they saved the master bedroom for us😀. I once sent to directory a picture of the Asbury house with my car in front. That was before the move to the West Side where the car was perpetually stripped bare of its parts until I could no longer commute to my Evanston job by car. Story of L
Train commuting will have to wait for another time. Sarah

Sent from my iPhone