[Oe List ...] 9/10/22 PHOTOS—B½ OF ARCHIVE PROJECT

Lynda C lynda860 at outlook.com
Sun Sep 11 13:41:16 PDT 2022

No response yet from Herman Greene.  I thought I saw him in the photo.  We came in March of 1969 from NC.  The Guardians were already in place then.    What year did you folks come to Chicago?  Were you coming from Texas at that time.  Where is Ruth these days?

Hope you are doing well.  Lynda and John