[Oe List ...] Randal Haithcock obit EI

Colleen Haithcock colleenonnortheastcreek at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 17:39:05 PDT 2022

Hi Laura, did you see the pics from 1966 - 68 that I shared? I will get
some more things posted and send a picture or two from cannonball perhaps.
He has been ill for four years and passed quietly in his chair at home. I
have help going through his computer and will be doing the report for the
state archeologist and the school system. It was such a struggle to write
this - thank you so much. my phone is 919 717 9254
Thank you Colleen Haithcock

On Thu, Sep 1, 2022 at 8:08 PM Laura Grover via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>
wrote:

> Colleen,
>
> Thank you so much for the fine article about Randal and his work. I do not
> believe that his path and mine ever crossed except for spiritually. Now I
> find that I want to know more about him. As an archivist I feel that we
> share a similar passion of conservation and care for the future of the
> future.
>
> We would love to have a picture of Randal for our memorial section at the
> online archives. If you have a picture we could share with other EI/ICA
> colleagues, please send it along.
>
> And of course, if you have any further information about Randal or perhaps
> his work or writings we would be happy to receive them.
>
> Again, thanks for making us aware of a beautiful soul and for allowing us
> to include him with the many others whom we have loved and sent forth.
>
> Peace,
>
> Laura Grover
> For the Global Archives

Regards,