[Oe List ...] Randal Haithcock obit EI

laurab at lauragrover.com laurab at lauragrover.com
Thu Sep 1 17:08:03 PDT 2022

Colleen,

Thank you so much for the fine article about Randal and his work. I do not believe that his path and mine ever crossed except for spiritually. Now I find that I want to know more about him. As an archivist I feel that we share a similar passion of conservation and care for the future of the future.

We would love to have a picture of Randal for our memorial section at the online archives. If you have a picture we could share with other EI/ICA colleagues, please send it along.

And of course, if you have any further information about Randal or perhaps his work or writings we would be happy to receive them.

Again, thanks for making us aware of a beautiful soul and for allowing us to include him with the many others whom we have loved and sent forth.

Peace,

Laura Grover
For the Global Archives