[Oe List ...] Remembering Dorcas Rose

Beret Griffith beretgriffith at gmail.com
Tue May 24 07:20:56 PDT 2022

Images of Dorcas & Ken Rose and Ellen & Dick Howie are still clear as I
re-collect memories from the years when Ron and I lived in New Jersey. I
worked at the New York House. The four of them were often at area events
and they played a huge role in keeping the ICA alive and well in Area New
York.
Beret