[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] gmail problems

Timothy Wegner tim at tswegner.net
Tue Mar 15 15:09:14 PDT 2022

Randy asked:
> How would I know if I have a problem?

Some folks are getting messages about bounced emails and their account
being disable. I am taking care of re-enabling everyone's account; nobody
(besides me) needs to do anything. If you are seeing list messages, that is
a good sign. Meanwhile, Dreamhost (who hosts our two lists) has made
changes, let's see if they work. I will alert the list when I know more.

Tim