[Oe List ...] Good Audio books

Seth Longacre sethlongacre at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 14:52:23 PDT 2022

So many podcast recommendations — You could just think of a topic you’re interested in and Google and see all the stuff that comes up.

Some things that can be good for a road trip:

	- Stuff you Should Know
	- BBC In Our Time
	- BBC Start the Week
	- BBC The Forum
	- NPR Throughline
	- Radiolab
	- NPR Wait, Wait, Don’t Tell Me
	- Another Name for Everything, Richard Rohr
	- Clear+Vivid with Alan Alda
	- NPR Code Switch
	- The Cosmic We
	- NPR Fresh Air
	- Hidden Brain
	- Stuff You Missed in History Class
	- NPR Planet Money
	- Lex Fridman
	- Rough Translation
	- This American Life
	- On Being with Krista Tippett

  Seth T. Longacre
  Ashland, OR

June 5-11, 2022 I’ll be riding 545-miles from SF to LA on the AIDS/LifeCycle Ride. Support my ride and donate today to help #endAIDS & save lives: http://www.tofighthiv.org/goto/slongacre <http://www.tofighthiv.org/goto/slongacre>

Unapologetically committed to equality, diversity, compassion, love, and justice.

          ———-O0ooo—
          ———–(——)—
         ————(_/-
          —-ooo0O—-