[Oe List ...] Good Audio books

Louise Singleton lrsingleton85 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 12:20:15 PDT 2022

Jim, glad to see that you will be out and about the country. If you and Judy make it to near my world in Santa Fe, I’d be very pleased to host you for a couple of days. I’ve at the beach in South Carolina for two weeks, but have no plans to be away for long for the rest of the summer and early fall. My Denver/SF Opera group will be here July 27 - 30, but not staying with me. I’ll probably go to the opera with them on the 27th, but not do much else. Let me know or give me a call: 303 478-9033.  Enjoy. Louise