[Oe List ...] Memorial request

Vincente S Scott vscott at gsu.edu
Mon Jul 25 13:24:29 PDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

Those Who Care love those who cared. Therefore, on the Archives website there is a new Memorial page, which memorializes our people who poured themselves into the work of the Institutes across the globe, who have since passed on. Some of their names are listed at https://icaglobalarchives.org/memorials.

This is an appeal for your help. Please help build these memorials. Look at the names shown and send short descriptions, pictures, and information reporting about identities and contributions of departed colleagues. You may send your pictorial and written donations for the memorial website to: karen.snyder10 at gmail.com. Please send any additional names of those who have passed that should be added.

Thank you from the Archives Sojourn Team in Chicago – working on behalf of all from July 18 – 31. We appreciate all you do to care for the globe.

Peace,

Ed Feldmanis, Laura and Peter Grover, Debra Harris-Watson, Vincent Scott, Karen Snyder