[Oe List ...] More Songs for Collapsing Times

Isobel and Jim Bishop isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Sat Jul 16 23:09:54 PDT 2022

Thank you Milan, it is just a delight to hear your beautiful creations on a sunny Sunday afternoon in Sydney, Australia.

I am sorry you are experiencing a heat wave across your country, sadly, our turn will come again next summer, more than likely.

Australia has not stood up and taken responsibility for reducing fossil emissions, and we have so much more we can change.

Blessings on your life journey, and to all.

Isobel Bishop.

isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au