[Oe List ...] 7/16/22 PHOTOS

Mari Crocker maricrocker at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 15:46:36 PDT 2022

I love continuing to try to identify members of the beloved community by gait, height, hairlines, etc.

My guess for the first  photo of an order Council gathering is:  left near front, Bill Bailey talking with John Cock and perhaps Harry Wainwright; far end Neil Vance sitting at Regulatory table; far right with hand over head perhaps Elsa Bengal?; right front table Vinod Parek, seated, and perhaps Bob Vance standing.  The other shocker are the numerous bottles of wine!  And no one checking their phones!!  Oh, and is that Ray Spencer at the far end of the front left tables?  Looks like his posture. And a brooding Adam Thompson sitting alone, second row, far side on the left.  Just my aging efforts at discernment.

The second photo seems to be handsome and patient, Rob Duffy, thankfully spared from seeing the hind quarters of the arriving folks — but where and when?

Marilyn